N'hésitez pas à soutenir le forum ici et . ♡
Rejoignez-nous sur le discord du forum juste ici. ♡
-20%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-20% Récupérateur à eau mural 300 litres (Anthracite)
79 € 99 €
Voir le deal

Partagez

and i'm gonna live like there's no tomorrow | lexie ღ lizzie [anglais]

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Anonymous

Invité
Invité

some info
and more
and i'm gonna live like there's no tomorrow | lexie ღ lizzie [anglais] Empty
MessageSujet: and i'm gonna live like there's no tomorrow | lexie ღ lizzie [anglais]   and i'm gonna live like there's no tomorrow | lexie ღ lizzie [anglais] EmptyMer 2 Nov - 21:35

“ and i'm gonna live like there's no tomorrow „

I had never waited for Halloween in order to eat more candies – I did that all year long. However, I really enjoyed this moment of the year. Between the magnificent landscapes in the numerous parks of the city, with the orange leaves, and the last few warm and pleasant days, this was ideal to fill up on vitamins before the arrival of the cold winter months. Moreover, as per usual, a fair was organised in town. I left home in an excellent mood that afternoon. I was almost leaping for joy. I was meeting Lizzie there. I was looking forward to seeing her, because my busy schedule had prevented me from spending any time with my friends lately. I travelled by subway and rapidly arrived at lake merced. I did not know whether or not we would be visiting the haunted house yet, but I was certain that we would enjoy drinking the amazing cocktails that were served. And maybe their scary decorations would encourage us to go through the haunted house after all. « Lizzie ! » I screamed to make sure that I would catch my friend's attention through the crowd. There were already many people wandering around. « It's so nice to finally see you ! How are you ? » I definitely was not up to date with everything that was happening in my best friend's life and it was a shame. I was counting on today to make up for that and to catch up. Unfortunately, I did not have much to tell her as my life had been pretty quiet recently.

Dernière édition par Lexie Whitaker le Sam 12 Nov - 18:10, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Elizabeth Saunders

Elizabeth Saunders
admin × anna

some info
☆ en ville depuis le : 18/08/2016
☆ messages : 1886
☆ pseudo : raissajoly (Raïssa)
☆ avatar et crédits : Gemma Arterton + littlewildling (avatar) + raissajoly (gif)
☆ autres comptes : giselle davenport, la pédiatre anglaise au coeur brisé et meurtri
and more

Feuille de personnage
☆ disponibilité rp:
☆ répertoire
:
☆ to do list
:
MessageSujet: Re: and i'm gonna live like there's no tomorrow | lexie ღ lizzie [anglais]   and i'm gonna live like there's no tomorrow | lexie ღ lizzie [anglais] EmptyLun 7 Nov - 16:55

and i'm gonna live like there's no tomorrow

Very few people do not like Halloween and I was definitely not part of them. I have always liked the celebration, particularly when I was a little girl just because of all the candies I could eat that day. Things are a bit different now. I still cannot help myself from eating too many candies but now the most important thing to me was having fun and spending time with my closest relatives. The past years, I had been celebrating with my former husband and my closest friends. This year, there would be no difference because I would celebrate it with my best friend Lexie who I was supposed to meet here, at Lake Merced. Speaking of her, I could hear her familiar voice screaming my name through the crowd. I turned towards her and smiled. She had no idea how happy I was to see her at last. « I’m fine now that we’re together. What about you? » I embraced my BFF. « We haven’t seen each other for soooo long.  » Sadly, it was really difficult for us to hang out together with our respective busy schedules. And lately, I felt quite alone even if I could meet with some other friends. « And now there are so much to tell each other, so much to do together in so little time… » But I was the kind of woman who always looked on the bright side: « So let’s have some fun! » Of course, I needed to talk to her about everything that happened the past few weeks but I did not want to ruin our outing. « D’ya have any idea about what we could do first? Eating some candy apples? Drinking some weird cocktails? » Remember… I told you there was a lot we could do.

https://tearsofjoy.forumactif.com/t2127-lizzie-x-what-the-heart-n
Anonymous

Invité
Invité

some info
and more
MessageSujet: Re: and i'm gonna live like there's no tomorrow | lexie ღ lizzie [anglais]   and i'm gonna live like there's no tomorrow | lexie ღ lizzie [anglais] EmptySam 12 Nov - 18:09

San Francisco was a busy city. Ever since I was a little girl, I had been happy to see that for every holiday they were organising something. I was still amazed by the wonderful decorations that were all over town for Christmas and would walk aimlessly around town just so I could see them. Halloween was no exception. Although I was not a huge fan of the concept of scaring people for fun, I liked the enthusiasm that kids were displaying while choosing their costumes and trick-or-treating. However, I enjoyed spending time with Lizzie even more. She greeted me and asked me how I was. « Fine as well ! I was so looking forward to this and i'm gonna live like there's no tomorrow | lexie ღ lizzie [anglais] 2908266944 » As Lizzie stated, we had not seen each other for a long time. Her schedule as an architect was quite busy and I always had meetings at crazy hours – as an independant I could not really refuse any clients for now. My best friend complained that we did not have enough time on our hands considering how much we needed to catch up. She then made a few offers of things that we could do. « Mhhh, the weird cocktails sound like a lot of fun. » I could not wait to hear all about my friend's latest shenanigans.
Elizabeth Saunders

Elizabeth Saunders
admin × anna

some info
☆ avatar et crédits : Gemma Arterton + littlewildling (avatar) + raissajoly (gif)
☆ autres comptes : giselle davenport, la pédiatre anglaise au coeur brisé et meurtri
and more

Feuille de personnage
☆ disponibilité rp:
☆ répertoire
:
☆ to do list
:
MessageSujet: Re: and i'm gonna live like there's no tomorrow | lexie ღ lizzie [anglais]   and i'm gonna live like there's no tomorrow | lexie ღ lizzie [anglais] EmptyVen 18 Nov - 15:40

I was glad to know we were both looking forward to this. Of course, I did not expect less from my BFF. But I was so pleased to hear that from her. After all, when it comes to love or friendship, nothing matters more than knowing the persons you’ve always cared about feel the same about you. And, at this precise moment, if we were not running out of time to catch up, I would have probably been a little bit more touched by this “proof” of friendship. What about focusing on those cocktails? « I knew you would be interested! I’ve already spotted the stall since I’d arrived quite early. » I responded with a barely concealed enthusiasm. I grabbed her arm and guided her through the crowd. « Can’t remember the last time I actually kidnapped you. »  I joked, to enhance this habit of mine to pull on her arm before dragging her to some place.
A few minutes later, we were reading very carefully the cocktails list. «I’ll go for the Liquefied Ghost Cocktail! » I told my friend when I had finally made up my mind between all the alternatives. « But I’ll definitely taste the Mr Hyde Potion one day or another. » I added before we ordered our drinks and went to sit at a nearby table.  « So… Tell me… What have you been up to lately? » I asked to my friend who probably was about to do the same. Waiting for her answer, I took a sip of my drink. « I didn’t expect liquefied ghosts to taste that good by the way. » I winked at her, putting on a smile.

Spoiler:
Anonymous

Invité
Invité

some info
and more
MessageSujet: Re: and i'm gonna live like there's no tomorrow | lexie ღ lizzie [anglais]   and i'm gonna live like there's no tomorrow | lexie ღ lizzie [anglais] EmptyMar 22 Nov - 21:08

The fair was impressing. Looking at the amazing decorations that were displayed all over the park, I was wondering how long it had taken them to put it all up. I enjoyed my job organizing events, but it had made me conscious of tiny elements that other people would not even bother thinking about, for example the time required to create this kind of décor. I was also getting ideas everywhere I went and I was currently admiring the cocktail at the stand to which my best friend had brought me. My friend grabbed my arm and joked about this habit of hers. We read the list of drinks and my friend ordered. As she explained that she had been hesitating between two, I chose the second drink. « I guess that leaves me no choice but to get one Hyde Potion then ^^' » We went to get a table and sat down. Lizzie asked me what I had been up to recently. I smiled thinking about the past few weeks. « Well, I might have slept with my annoying neighbour the other day.. » As we drank, we were both surprised by the taste of the cocktails we had chosen. « Well I guess they can only cause a visual disgust if they want customers ! » It was really nice to finally spend time with her. I was wondering what she would have to tell me about her life and what she would think of my night with Jayden.
Elizabeth Saunders

Elizabeth Saunders
admin × anna

some info
and more

Feuille de personnage
☆ disponibilité rp:
☆ répertoire
:
☆ to do list
:
MessageSujet: Re: and i'm gonna live like there's no tomorrow | lexie ღ lizzie [anglais]   and i'm gonna live like there's no tomorrow | lexie ღ lizzie [anglais] EmptyMer 30 Nov - 13:02

I could not help laughing when Lexie told me she would order the other drink I had been hesitating to take just before. There was nothing really funny about it but a little bird told me I was one of the reasons of her choice. « I hope you won’t bother if I take a sip from your drink then… I’m really curious about it. Ange » And there was something else I was really curious about : what Lexie have been up to lately. Fortunately, I had not started to drink my cocktail yet when I heard the news… because I would have probably choked on it. « You did what?! » I have been hearing a lot about the guy next door from her but I really did not see that one coming. « What the hell had happened between you two for you to go that far? You better tell me everything. » All of a sudden, so many questions have come to my mind. And I would not let her go home tonight before she gave an answer at all of them. And later we might have interrupted our discussion to comment our drinks but I quickly refocused it on the subject. « And what about now? What’s really going on between you two? Are you dating or something? » I could barely sit still on my chair with impatience. « And to be honest… I don’t know yet if I should be glad or upset by the news. » I felt the need to admit that. After all, the man had annoyed my best friend before; how could I be completely happy with that?

Anonymous

Invité
Invité

some info
and more
MessageSujet: Re: and i'm gonna live like there's no tomorrow | lexie ღ lizzie [anglais]   and i'm gonna live like there's no tomorrow | lexie ღ lizzie [anglais] EmptyJeu 8 Déc - 17:54

Apparently Lizzie was quite happy that I had taken the cocktail she had had to give up on. She asked if she would get the chance to try it and I answered. « Well, obviously, I'll mind... but I think I can get over it for you ! » We both knew that she basically had to try it and that her hesitating with that drink was one of the reason I had chosen it, so there was no big deal there. The bigger deal was me having sex with my annoyingly sexy neighbour. The guy had been my nightmare for a long time and for some reason I had ended up in his bed.. no wonder my best friend was surprised. She asked for details and I obliged. « There might have been some tequila involved in the process... and you know I cannot resist a hot guy once I'm drunk. » That was not entirely true, I had been able to resist in the past while I was seriously dating someone else, but the sleep-deprived single me was unable to reject a hot lad's advances. « In my defence, you would have done the same thing if you had been me. » Again, not necessarily true, but Lizzie had to admit that Jayden was absolutely gorgeous. She then asked me what was going on at the time. « There hasn't been any aftermath yet.. I think we're avoiding each other and that's fine by me for now... » I was very confused about the whole thing and so was Lizzie. Jayden had been an annoying prick so far and I did not really like him.. Nevertheless, the evening we had spent together had been great and so had the sex been. This had to be taken into consideration..
Elizabeth Saunders

Elizabeth Saunders
admin × anna

some info
and more

Feuille de personnage
☆ disponibilité rp:
☆ répertoire
:
☆ to do list
:
MessageSujet: Re: and i'm gonna live like there's no tomorrow | lexie ღ lizzie [anglais]   and i'm gonna live like there's no tomorrow | lexie ღ lizzie [anglais] EmptyMer 14 Déc - 14:44

As my BFF had accepted my request of tasting her beverage, I chuckled. I was acting like a child but I did not mind at all. There was no way I could be ashamed of my behavior in front of my closest friend. What’s more we have been used to tell each other everything – even the most embarrassing facts – and that was one more reason for me being reckless. Nevertheless, I stopped acting like a fool after she declared she actually had sex with her annoying neighbor… when she was drunk. « The tequila could have helped for sure. But it seems like you weren’t that indifferent to his charms before… that. » The guy was hot – I knew it – and, as she said, I would have probably done the same if I was in a similar situation. « Being single for a few months now… I can tell I would yield to temptation too. » I seemed to joke but, in fact, I was quite serious. The first guy sexy enough to seduce me would have a great chance to share a bed with me for one night since I have felt a little bit lonely those past few weeks. And I definitely was not willing to start a new serious relationship with anyone for now. Anyway… Here was not the point. What really mattered to me was the actual relationship between Lexie and her one night stand. « You two avoiding each other is probably for the best. You don’t like the guy after all. » And that was the moment I had chosen to joke : « But you may appreciate him a bit now that you had a great time with him… don’t you ? Wink » Of course I did not expect them to fall in love or that kind of thing but I could guess it would be difficult to hate the man now.

Anonymous

Invité
Invité

some info
and more
MessageSujet: Re: and i'm gonna live like there's no tomorrow | lexie ღ lizzie [anglais]   and i'm gonna live like there's no tomorrow | lexie ღ lizzie [anglais] EmptySam 28 Jan - 14:54

Obviously, I had told Lizzie all about my night with my handsomely annoying neighbour. Ever since it had happened, I had been waited to get my best friend in the loop. She knew just how much I was irritated by his single existence and she also had guessed just how sexy the man was by the way I talked about him.She confirmed my thoughts when she implied that the tequila had only helped but that my attraction was not new and could not be due to the alcohol. « I mean... If you had seen him shirtless coming out of the shower as I once had... you would understand ! » I was not looking for any excuse as I was not ashamed of my behaviour, but since Lizzie had not had the chance to assess his 'yummyness' I had to make sure she knew what she ignored. She implied that she understood my weakness and I answered. « I'm sure you would. » I was usually quite strong-minded, but my will had melted that night and I had not been able to stay mad at my neighbour. Lizzie was single, just like me. She seemed more open to one-night stands than me. Nevertheless, I was the one avoiding my neighbour because I could not face the fact that we had spent a night together as my best friend pointed out. She also mentioned that I might like him. « Of course I don't like him. He's so annoying ! He's the worst... » I could not even fully convince myself at that point. « Ok, maybe he's not that bad. Why do you know me so well ?! » I was not actually complaining because it felt extremely good to have such a good friend by my side. It was just too hard for me to admit that I might not hate my neighbour so much anymore.
Elizabeth Saunders

Elizabeth Saunders
admin × anna

some info
and more

Feuille de personnage
☆ disponibilité rp:
☆ répertoire
:
☆ to do list
:
MessageSujet: Re: and i'm gonna live like there's no tomorrow | lexie ღ lizzie [anglais]   and i'm gonna live like there's no tomorrow | lexie ღ lizzie [anglais] EmptyMar 31 Jan - 20:22

Lexie was trying so hard to justify her doing. And I ? I was highly amused ! « If YOU did… yeah… I certainly would ! » Hihi She has always been far more reasonable than I could ever be. That’s why I could totally get the situation that lead to such an event! And that’s why, I also suspected her to have kind of fallen for him. At first, she did not want to admit it but she finally did it – probably because she could see she has not won me over as I was staring at her – and asked why I knew her so well. « How dare you asking ? We’ve known each other for 16 years! » After so many years of friendship, there was no way I could not know her as much as I do nowadays. Nevertheless, I had to admit something. « Honestly… I had no idea you actually like him for real. But… with or without some shots of tequila, you would never sleep with a man you don’t appreciate a minimum. That’s what I thought! » I drank a few more sips from my drink ; I was thinking of what could have happened to me since the divorce. Not much. I sighed. « I wish my life could be as interesting as yours... Mine is quite boring recently. And when something finally happens, I’m just making a fool of myself. » Otherwise, my best friend would probably have a good laugh when she would know it all. « And I’m so sick of Landon ! » I suddenly complained out of the blue. And I was quite pissed off to think of him, to think about what he did – and what I did… - that time when we met at the club…

Contenu sponsorisé

some info
and more
MessageSujet: Re: and i'm gonna live like there's no tomorrow | lexie ღ lizzie [anglais]   and i'm gonna live like there's no tomorrow | lexie ღ lizzie [anglais] Empty

and i'm gonna live like there's no tomorrow | lexie ღ lizzie [anglais]
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1